The Galilee Young Adult Group hosts a variety of activities for fellowship and formation of young adults ages 18 – 35. In addition to hosting activities throughout the year, they host “Getting Grilled” during the summer months. Come meet Catholic young adults for faith and fellowship! For more information, contact email@example.com.
Every other Thursday through Aug. 12
Pull up a lawn chair, grab some free food and drinks, and experience some great discussions on faith and life. Starts at 6:30 pm on the Pastoral Center lawn.
Speakers and topics:
- June 8: John LaBarbara, “The Eucharist: Is it REALLY the true presence of Jesus? And if it it, what does that mean for Catholics?”
- June 22: John O’Brien, “Are Faith and Reason Really Compatible?”
- July 13: Auxiliary Bishop Jorge, “Catholics and Immigration”
- July 27: Dede Chism and Abby Sinnett (Founders of Bella), “How I Evangelize”
- August 10: Jeremy Rivera, “From Protestant Pastor to Catholic Evangelist”