JOB TITLE: Maintenance Worker
PARISH MISSION: “Guided by the Holy Spirit, we are a community centered in the Eucharist. We seek to live our faith, to grow in holiness, and to proclaim the love of Christ through service to all.”
JOB PURPOSE: Provides support to all levels of repairs and maintenance for St Mary Parish.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- On-Time Performance (Service Requests)
- Fix it right the 1st time
- Expense to Budget
- Direct Manager: Maintenance Supervisor
- Guidance & Inspiration: Disciples of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
- Non-Exempt, Hourly, Full time: 40 hours per week with benefits
- Able to work flexible schedule as necessary (nights, weekends)
TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE PROFILE:
- Problem solving skills
- Multitasking skills
- General knowledge of HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Janitorial Applications
Click here for a complete job description.
If interested, please submit resume to Kathy Reuter at email@example.com by close-of-business on April 30, 2017.