“As a community centered in the Eucharist, we proclaim the love of Christ by sharing our bounty with all who seek nourishment.”
Contact: Debi | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Parish Pantry supplements the pantries of over 100 families every week allowing them to “shop” for fresh and nutritional foods that fit their needs. Volunteers assist in sorting and bagging food, helping recipients through the food line, and helping to bring bags to their car.
Receiving from St. Mary Parish Pantry***
- When is the pantry open? We are open on Mondays from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Where is the pantry located? We are located in Ave Maria Hall, which is at the east end of the lower level of the church.
- How do I register? Registration is handled during our open hours, Mondays from 10:00am – 12:00pm, at the pantry in Ave Maria Hall.
- What should I bring? It is helpful to bring re-usable shopping bags, but it is not necessary.
- What kind of food will you give me? You may choose the food best for your household. Selections always include canned goods, fresh produce and bakery goods, and on occasion, frozen, dairy and personal care items.
1) Instant Mashed Potato Mix
2) Stuffing Mix
3) Canned Cranberries/Sauce
4) Canned Green Beans & Canned Corn
5) Chicken Broth
6) Cereals – Hot & Cold
7) Turkey Gravy
8) Peanut Butter & Jelly
9) Soups – All kinds
10) Toilet Tissue