Family-Centered and More Fully Alive!
The family is not a closed circle, but a star that radiates and opens outwards to the world. (Priests for the Family, 32)
“A hired man, who is not a shepherd and whose sheep are not his own, sees a wolf coming and leaves the sheep and runs away, and the wolf catches and scatters them. This is because he works for pay and has no concern for the sheep.
While they were still speaking about this, he stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
An Event Celebrating the Great Gift & Beauty of the Church’s Teaching on Married Love
WHEN: Sat April 21 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: St. Thomas More Catholic Church (McCallin Hall)
Speakers will include:
- Most Rev. Samuel J. Aquila, S.T.L., God’s Plan for Love: Light in the Darkness
- Michel Therrien, S.T.L., S.T.D., Conquering Nature: Liberalism, Sex and the Catholic Faith
- Susan Selner-Wright, Humanae Vitae, A gift to Women and Men
To register or learn more visit archden.org/humanae-vitae. The registration Fee is $15. Questions? Call 703.715.3252.
We invite you to read The Splendor of Love, Archbishop Aquila’s recent pastoral letter about Humanae Vitae here.
Read the encyclical here.
Due to the upcoming priest convocation, there are some changes to the daily Mass schedule:
- Tuesday, April 17: Communion services at 6:30 & 8:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 18: Communion service at 6:30 & 8:15 a.m.
- Thursday, April 19: Mass at 6:30 a.m. only
Thank you for understanding!