We are excited about the ability to worship together again at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass! Due to ongoing health concerns, attendance at Mass is strictly limited, and you must sign up to reserve a place in order to attend Mass.
There are TWO ways to sign up for Mass:
- Use the link in our Flocknote emails.*
- Call the parish office at 303.798.8506.
* If you do not receive our Flocknote emails, you may sign up to receive them here, or ask to be added to the list when you call.
What You Must Know Before You Sign Up
Our return to Mass brings with it a “new normal”. Please make sure that you read and understand all of the information below.
- WE ARE STILL UNDER A DISPENSATION FROM THE OBLIGATION TO ATTEND SUNDAY MASS. IF YOU ARE AT HIGH RISK (ELDERLY, UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS, ETC.), FEEL SICK or have been in contact with someone who is sick: please stay home for your safety and that of the congregation. Live-stream Masses will continue at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and 9:30 a.m. on Sunday; daily Mass will continue to be live-streamed at 8:15 am.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We will observe strict social distancing. Parishioners should follow the guidance of any usher or posted sign and can expect for rows/pews to be roped off. Please sit only in your assigned section. The pews will be marked to show you where to sit. Families who live together can sit together but should be spaced more than 6-feet from other families.
- NO CONGREGATING: Please understand that, although we know it is difficult not to visit with friends, congregating before or after Mass is not permissible for the sake of everyone’s good health.
- COME 15 MINS. EARLY! The doors will be locked as soon as Mass begins so be here early to ensure that you get into the church.
- ENTERING AND EXITING: Enter through the main doors only. If there is a line, please follow the marking on the sidewalk and stay six feet apart. Once in the church, please take your seat immediately. Maps will be available to help you find your section. After Mass, please exit the door that is closest to your section so as to avoid overcrowding in the vestibule.
- MASKS (OR OTHER SUITABLE FACE COVERINGS) ARE MANDATORY: We are following the direction of Governor and, per the Safer at Home order, you must wear a mask if you are age 3 or older with no exceptions! If you don’t have a mask, you will not be allowed to attend the Mass. We are not able to provide them so make sure you don’t forget. Please make sure to instruct your young children on how to wear a mask and that they must keep it on while attending Mass.
- SANITATION: We are increasing how often we sanitize and clean. However, due to limited available supply of hand sanitizer and wipes, parishioners are encouraged to bring their own if they have them.
- BATHROOMS: restrooms at the entrance to the church will be available for emergency use only. Please instruct your children as such and plan accordingly before you leave home. Bathrooms present a significant risk due to the inability to social distance and the extra sanitation required between each use.
- TEMPORARY LITURGICAL CHANGES: Reception of Holy Communion will be in the hand only. Please wear your mask as you approach, receive the Body of Christ in your hand, step to the side, remove your mask and place the host in your mouth. Replace your mask before proceeding back to your pew. The Sign of Peace will be omitted and please refrain from hand holding during the Our Father.
See guidance from the Archdiocese here.
Archdiocese Guidelines for Resuming Limited Public Masses (as of 5/9/20)
The following guidance is presented to the lay faithful and pastors of the Archdiocese of Denver as public Masses resume, in a limited manner, in the Archdiocese of Denver. Further guidance will be issued as needed.