Discovering Christ is a seven-week experience where anyone and everyone, from Catholics in the pews to the unbaptized, is invited to hear the Good News and personally encounter Jesus Christ. Discovering Christ helps people enter into or renew a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, experience the love of God the Father, and be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live as God’s children.
Registration for the Discovering Christ series starting February 26, 2019 is now open. Register here.
What does a session look like?
- Meal: The meal is a time to welcome guests with hospitality, foster relationships, and grow in friendship with one another.
- Prayer: The prayer time consists of singing together to offer the time to the Lord and help everyone become comfortable praying together.
- Teaching: The teaching sessions proclaim, with beauty and simplicity, the core Gospel message and invite participants to make a personal response to Jesus Christ.
- Small Group Discussion: The small groups are a place for people to freely share what they think and feel about the topic discussed in the teaching.
Dates and Details
All of the sessions will be held in Marian and Ave Maria Halls from 6:45-9:15 pm. The day retreat will be held in Joachim Hall on April 6.
- February 26 – Session 1: What is the Meaning of Life?
- March 5 – Session 2: Why Does Jesus Matter?
- March 12 – Session 3: What Does Jesus Want us to Know?
- March 19 – Session 4: Why Do We Need a Savior?
- March 26 – *** Spring Break – No Session ***
- April 2 – Session 5: Why is the Resurrection Important?
- April 6 – Day Retreat on Saturday: The Holy Spirit
- April 9 – Session 6: New Life in the Spirit
- April 16 – Session 7: Our Need for the Church
Questions? Or interested in helping on the team?
If you have questions or are interested in serving on the ChristLife Team, please email email@example.com