We have a vibrant and growing music ministry at St. Mary with one end in mind: to provide beautiful music in support of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. There are several great opportunities to become involved. To learn more, keep reading, or contact Michael Kilcoyne, Director of Music, at email@example.com or 720.283.4725
Children in ALL CHOIRS will learn the foundations of proper vocal technique including pitch-matching, vowels, and registration; steady beat; and how to read modern and Gregorian notation.
- St. Nicholas Training Choir is for boys and girls K – 2nd grade. Rehearsals are Wednesdays 3:10–4:00 p.m. in the Music Room in the school.
- St. Gregory Choir for Boys is for boys in 3rd – 8th grade. Rehearsals are Wednesdays 3:10–4:00 p.m. Joins the St. Cecilia Choir of Girls to sing at Mass on the 1st Sunday of the month at the 9:30 a.m. Mass.
- St. Cecilia Choir for Girls is for girls in 3rd–8th grade. Rehearsals are Wednesdays 3:10–4:00 p.m.. Joins the St. Gregory Choir of Boys to sing at Mass on the 1st Sunday of the month at the 9:30 a.m. Mass.
Download the Children’s Choir registration form here.
Download the commitment letter here.
See the spring schedule here.
ADULTS 9th Grade & Beyond!
- Private Voice Lessons: Anyone who makes a commitment of any size to the music ministry is eligible for FREE private voice lessons.
- St. Mary Adult Choir sings at the 9:30 or 11:30 Mass on Sundays and for special feasts. Rehearsals are Thursday nights from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- Funeral Choir meets on the 1st Friday of each month to rehearse and sings at select funerals throughout the year.