“As a community centered in the Eucharist, we proclaim the love of Christ by sharing our bounty with all who seek nourishment.”
Contact: Debi at email@example.com
Our Parish Pantry supplements the pantries of over 100 families every week allowing them to “shop” for fresh and nutritional foods that fit their needs. Volunteers assist in sorting and bagging food, helping recipients through the food line, and helping to bring bags to their car.
Receiving from St. Mary Parish Pantry***
- When is the pantry open? We are open on Mondays from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Where is the pantry located? We are located in Ave Maria Hall, which is at the east end of the lower level of the church.
- How do I register? Registration is handled during our open hours, Mondays from 10:00am – 12:00pm, at the pantry in Ave Maria Hall.
- What should I bring? It is helpful to bring re-usable shopping bags, but it is not necessary.
- What kind of food will you give me? You may choose the food best for your household. Selections always include canned goods, fresh produce and bakery goods, and on occasion, frozen, dairy and personal care items.
- Cereals – Hot & Cold
- Pasta Sauce
- Dry Pasta/Noodles
- Canned Beans & Canned Chili
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Pasta
- Jam, Jelly or Honey
- Canned Soups
- Baby Foods
- Sliced Bread
- Toilet Tissue
- Personal Hygiene Items (Soap, Toothpaste, Deodorant)
You may have noticed that our request list has grown. These items are not always available through Food Bank of the Rockies. Plastic and re-usable grocery sacks are always needed. We appreciate all your donations!
Why do we publish a Top Ten List? These are the items we don’t seem to get enough of to distribute as often as we would like. Also, they are rarely available through Food Bank of the Rockies. Thank you for helping fill our shelves with these much needed items.
Holiday Information for 2018
- Monday 11/12/18 – Veteran’s Day – we are open – usual hours 10 – Noon. (Parish office is open, therefore, so is the pantry.)
- Thanksgiving distribution, including frozen turkeys, happens the Monday before the holiday – 11/19/18 – usual hours 10 – Noon.
- Christmas distribution, including fresh hams, happens on Monday, 12/17/18 – usual hours 10 – Noon.
- We will be CLOSED on Christmas Eve, Monday 12/24/18 – and will remain closed the entire week.
- We will be OPEN on New Year’s Eve, Monday 12/31/18 – usual hours 10 – Noon. (This is an exception to our rule about “office open”. We simply do not want to be closed two full weeks in a row, especially during the holiday season. Many other food banks and pantries close during that time and folks have fewer options.)