“As a community centered in the Eucharist, we proclaim the love of Christ by sharing our bounty with all who seek nourishment.”
Contact: Debi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Parish Pantry supplements the pantries of over 100 families every week allowing them to “shop” for fresh and nutritional foods that fit their needs. Volunteers assist in sorting and bagging food, helping recipients through the food line, and helping to bring bags to their car.
Receiving from St. Mary Parish Pantry***
- When is the pantry open? We are open on Mondays from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Where is the pantry located? We are located in Ave Maria Hall, which is at the east end of the lower level of the church.
- How do I register? Registration is handled during our open hours, Mondays from 10:00am – 12:00pm, at the pantry in Ave Maria Hall.
- What should I bring? It is helpful to bring re-usable shopping bags, but it is not necessary.
- What kind of food will you give me? You may choose the food best for your household. Selections always include canned goods, fresh produce and bakery goods, and on occasion, frozen, dairy and personal care items.
- Canned Tomatoes
- Canned Meats (Chicken & Tuna)
- Canned Soups
- Pancake Mix & Syrup
- Hot Cereals
- Jam, Jelly or Honey
- Baby Foods
- Dry Sides & Helper Mixes
- Sliced Bread
- Toilet Tissue
Why do we publish a Top Ten List? These are the items we don’t seem to get enough of to distribute as often as we would like. Also, they are rarely available through Food Bank of the Rockies. Thank you for helping fill our shelves with these much needed items.