“As a community centered in the Eucharist, we proclaim the love of Christ by sharing our bounty with all who seek nourishment.”
Contact: Debi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Parish Pantry supplements the pantries of over 100 families every week allowing them to “shop” for fresh and nutritional foods that fit their needs. Volunteers assist in sorting and bagging food, helping recipients through the food line, and helping to bring bags to their car.
Receiving from St. Mary Parish Pantry***
- When is the pantry open? We are open on Mondays from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Where is the pantry located? We are located in Ave Maria Hall, which is at the east end of the lower level of the church.
- How do I register? Registration is handled during our open hours, Mondays from 10:00am – 12:00pm, at the pantry in Ave Maria Hall.
- What should I bring? It is helpful to bring re-usable shopping bags, but it is not necessary.
- What kind of food will you give me? You may choose the food best for your household. Selections always include canned goods, fresh produce and bakery goods, and on occasion, frozen, dairy and personal care items.
Most-Needed Items for September
- Cereals – Cold & Hot
- Canned Soups
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Chili
- Canned Meats (esp. Chicken)
- Mac ‘n Cheese dry mix
- Jam, Jelly or Honey
- Dry Sides – Rice or Noodle mixes
- Dry Sides – Stuffing or Potato mixes
- Sliced Bread
- Toilet Tissue
Due to storage constraints, the only non-food items we request are Toilet Tissue and Baby Diapers. Plastic and re-usable grocery sacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your donations!
Questions? Contact Program Coordinator Debi Gorka.