Bethlehem Family Sacrament Program
“Supporting parents’ mission of guiding each young Catholic on the path of holiness through the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.”
Does your child need Sacraments?
Bethlehem is a family faith-formation program to assist parents to prepare their children to live the Catholic faith and receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation, Confirmation, and Eucharist. Our Bethlehem program includes:
1) Classes for whole families which meet twice per month to deepen knowledge and strengthen relationships,
2) Retreats and family classes with rich experiences of prayer,
3) Liturgical celebrations expressing the fullness and beauty of Christ’s love.
Bethlehem offers you a choice of one of three sessions:
- Session 1: Two Sundays/mo. 7:45 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
- Session 2: Two Sundays/mo. 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Session 3: Two Wednesdays/mo. 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Click here to see a schedule and description of classes.
For more information, contact Rich Hamilton, Children’s Ministries Coordinator, at 720-283-4729 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Brian Donelson, Director of Catechesis and Evangelization, at 720-283-4731 or email@example.com.
Visit our Confirmation page here.